Monday 16 May 2011

Mother's Day Entry

Posted by mrs maryam at 17:18
Assalamualaikum...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all mothers out there. This is my first few months of becoming a mother. This years celebration only involved me and my mother-in-law. Last year was the last years for us celebrating it with my late mom. She was still cheerful & chubby tho' suffering seriously from cancer. I love you mom forever & whenever I remember you I'll recite Al-Fatihah sob..sob..sob.. Al-Fatihah to Foziah Bt. Ismail. May she rest in peace bersama dengan orang-orang yang beriman dan bertakwa. AMIN..

Che meow

Mother's Day 2011
Syarif bergambar cam na MAM
Mother's Day 2010 with all my family
My Late Mom & Dad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click! Tabung SYARIF

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
 

m.e.o.w + i.n.g Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting